Prezi is a dynamic presentation platform that forgoes traditional slides in favour of an open canvas concept.
This course will teach users how to setup a Prezi account, create a presentation via the online editor and output their presentations for playback on computers, iPads and websites.
- Complete technical understanding of the Prezi tool
- Hands-on experience recreating various layouts & techniques within Prezi (Designs set by trainer)
- Hands-on presentation design and creation within the Prezi interface
- Awareness and basic understanding of using Prezi meeting for real-time collaboration with colleagues and clients
- Ability to design and create stunning, immersive and engaging presentations that your audience won’t forget
- Total confidence to design and create a presentation from a blank canvas on your own using Prezi
Participants should have basic computer skills and be familiar with common web browsers.
- Max Students10
- Duration1 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
Getting Familiar with Prezi
Creating your first Prezi
Arranging and Zooming
Adding Basic Content
Inserting and Animating Elements
Using Advanced Features