The ability to give an interesting, informative and persuasive presentation is a skill critical for many of us needing to make others think and be inspired for you to take action. Whether you’re presenting in a formal or informal situation, this course will not only help you plan and present with confidence, but also provide you with the insight to evaluate your effectiveness to continually improve the delivery of your message.
Prepare for your presentation by understanding your purpose and objectives
- Use three easy steps to structure your presentation
- Distinguish and understand the different audience styles you may encounter
- Create effective speaker notes and visual aids
- Understand how you can use your voice and body to enhance your presentation
- Think quicker on your feet during question time
Suitable for team members and leaders looking to develop their creative thinking skills to develop new ideas and resolve problems.
- Max Students10
- Duration1 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
What makes a great presenter?
Steps in preparing a presentation
Structuring your presentation
Understanding your audience
Supporting materials and visual aids
PowerPoint do’s and don’ts
Delivering your presentation vocally
Handling the question and answer period
The value of evaluation