Microsoft Publisher 2016
This one-day course intended for participants who are keen to learn how to create a range of business-based documents such as fliers, newsletters and labels.
Performance Based Objectives
- Create a one-page publication.
- Modify a publication’s layout and structure.
- Edit content in the publication.
- Format a publication.
- Format pictures.
- Identify the options for distributing a publication.
- Max Students10
- Duration1 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
Your First Publication
- Tips for Planning A Publication
- Understanding Different Types of Publications
- Adding and Editing Business Information
- Creating A Publication from a Template
- The Save As Dialog Box
- The Save As Place
- Saving a New Publication on your computer
- Formatting Text
- Inserting Text
- Using Undo and Redo
- Printing a Publication
- Saving an Existing Publication
- Safely Closing A Publication
- Previewing a Publication
Getting Started with Publisher 2016
- Understanding Publisher 2016
- Starting Publisher
- Understanding the Start Screen
- Creating a New Blank Publication
- How Publisher 2016 Works
- The Publisher 2016 Screen
- Showing and Collapsing the Ribbon
- Using the Ribbon
- Understanding the Backstage View
- Accessing the Backstage View
- Understanding the Status Bar
- Exiting Safely from Publisher
Working with a Publication
Working with Text
Working with Shapes
Working with Pictures
Working with Tables
Design and Layout
Saving and Sharing